Our websites www.additioapp.com, www.additiopedia.com and web.additioapp.com use a technology called “cookie”, in order to obtain information about its use and guarantee its proper functioning.
What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that websites send to the browser and are stored in Users’ terminal (computer or mobile device). The aim of these files is to store data that can be eventually updated and retrieved by the entity responsible of their installation. Thus, every time that Users visit the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have many functions: information retrieval about Users’ preferences, remembering these preferences and, in general, facilitating the use of the website to users.
Cookies can be classified on the basis of various criteria:
1. Ownership: first party cookies and third party cookies: depending on which entity manages the domain that sends the cookies and handles data.
2. Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: depending on the time they remain stored in the Users’ terminal.
3. Aim: functional, statistical and marketing cookies in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Functional cookies: The storage or technical access of these cookies is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of allowing the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication through a electronic communications network. They are those cookies that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Statistical cookies: The storage or technical access of these cookies is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. These cookies make it possible to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
- Marketing cookies: The storage or technical access of these cookies is used to track the user on a website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes, so that they allow us to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign
Cookies used in our website
Our website uses first party cookies, which are sent to your computer and handled exclusively by us to improve the website, and third party cookies, which are used as an analysis tool to learn more about the interaction of Users with our website; they help us get useful information to improve browsing and to offer a better service to our Users.
Our website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only when Users access the website, whereas persistent cookies store data in the terminal for Users to access and use them in more than one session.
The cookies used in our website are:
Functional cookies: These cookies are used on additioapp.com and additiopedia.com
|wp-wpml_current_language||additioapp.com||Choose the navigation language||Sesion|
|cmplz_functional,cmplz_consented_services, cmplz_marketing, cmplz_banner-status, cmplz_policy_id, cmplz_statistics, cmplz_preferences||additioapp.com||Manage information about cookies and the consents granted by users.||2 years|
|__cf_bm||.hubspot.com||Used by Cloudflare to help manage incoming traffic that matches criteria associated with bots.||30 minutes|
Statistical cookies: These cookies are used on additioapp.com and additiopedia.com
|_ga_CWE435SZ77, _ga||.additioapp.com||Installed by Google Analytics, it calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for site analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|gcl_au||.additioapp.com||Provided by Google Tag Manager to make it easy to implement new scripts on the page.||3 months|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||Allows you to track the videos visited embedded in this website. Used for video tutorials||6 months|
|YSC||.youtube.com||It contains a unique identifier for the control of visits to YouTube videos and the registration of certain events such as likes or video sharing.||sesion|
|__hssrc||.additioapp.com||It is a session cookie used to help HubSpot track user behavior on its website. The cookie does not contain any personal information and is only used for statistical purposes.||sesion|
|__hssc||.additioapp.com||It is a cookie that tracks sessions. Used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie, Contains the domain, the viewCount view count (incremented with each page view in a session), and the start timestamp of a session.||30 minutes|
|hubspotutk||.additioapp.com||It is used to track the behavior of visitors to a website that uses HubSpot. It is passed to HubSpot on form submissions and used when deduplicating contacts.||6 months|
|__hstc||.additioapp.com||It is used to track visitors. It contains the domain, HubSpotk, initial time brand (first visit), more recent time brand (last visit), current time brand (this visit) and session number (increases for each subsequent session)||6 months|
Marketing cookies: These cookies are used on additioapp.com and additiopedia.com
|_fbp||.additioapp.com||This cookie is set by Facebook to display ads on Facebook and track campaign conversions.||3 months|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to store information about how the user uses the website to present relevant advertisements according to their user profile.||1 year and 24 days|
The consent for the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy, will be obtained with the acceptance of the cookies that the user makes in the initial notice of information about the cookies that is view at the time you load our website.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, for this they may use the “Manage consent” widget and change their preferences,
Keep in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you can also delete them from the browser or system options offered by the third party itself.
Modification of cookies settings
Users can restrict, block or delete the cookies of any website by using its browser. In each browser this is done differently; you can check the following links in order to learn how to do it in each browser:
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
To get more information about the deletion, disabling or blocking of the cookies, you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page = 2
Cookies Policy updates
Last update: March, 2023